Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Triangles

This DIY makes me very very happy! 

Although after I printed the pillows, I realized upside down triangles may have more graphic punch ...  What do you think? Better than my first attempt at colour, no?  Should I attack more pillows? Maybe add a third or fourth colour into the mix?  I have five or six more plain white sunbrella pillows packed up snuggly in the garage, but its sorta a pain to take in 15-16 pillows every time the forecast indicates rain...

ummm....its blue and 'orange'!  But its an orange I mixed myself so it is definitely on the yellow side...but closer to tangerine like the poufs!

13 comments:

  1. Those are perfect! I do like them better. If you were to add another colour, what do you think it might be? For now I think the blue and yellow are just right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUCH better than all the pillows before. I think you need one wih HOT PINK tringles. with one single row, lower on the pillow, closer to the seat. I think it will be unexpected and fun. And I would do it to one of the pillows aready there. Don't bring more in, where are you going to sit? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job...i love the graphic punch. If anything I would just add a couple of solid pillows and I would call it a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Right side up or up side down—I see both! They're fun and I think four is perfect to balance out the other plain white ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - just the right amount of color and in the oh so current triangles. What kind of paint did you use? Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used acrylic paint (from a nearby art store)...I have huge tubs of the primary colours! I used the same paint on the 'street sale' sign that was hanging from the trees out front, so I new it could handle a bit of wet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey D!!! Thanks!!!! I think four works.....but it was so much fun I want to stamp triangles on everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. D you have to come to my house and fix my basement!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your pillows! I think you should stay with just two colors, though I might add one additional yellow pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These turned out great!! Love them, and I think they look perfect w/ the blue and yellow

    ReplyDelete