Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Two days in a row

I snuck out of the house for an hour this evening to check out the half price sale at Goodwill.  It didn't disappoint...
 
vintage metal poppy tray and little metal lunch box
no idea what these babies are (parts to a mad scientist's laboratory?)...but I thought I would use them as cloches...picture a pine cone under each one...instant holiday decor!
little spice jar and a vintage divided glass plate
two beautiful wannabee Krenit bowls...they are very new (and dishwasher safe)!




4 comments:

  1. All great finds, I especially love the spice jar and the bowls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poppy tray actually has me drooling. I need to go thrifting, it's been too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, is half price sale a regular thing at goodwill? What day is it on? Spill ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess its every single Friday now...yesterday was a special end of month one...

    They didn't do it every friday in the summer, so I don't know how long they will run with it!

    ReplyDelete