Friday, October 29, 2010

All the way from Paris

I couldn't wait to 'show & tell' you my new stuff that we picked up on our trip to Paris!!!  Everything here has a story...for now I just wanted to gather my hoard in one place and smile!   It doesn't actually seem like that much, now that I stop and think about it! Still I have to find the perfect place around the house for each item, AND it was a nightmare to pack (probably because I also bought boots, two coats - I know two? yes - TWO!, some scarves, mittens, tshirt, sweater top/dress and cardigan)

HOW MUCH STUFF DO YOU BUY WHEN YOU ARE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY?  This isn't excessive, is it? Cause really I wish I bought this from zara home, and that silver birdi previously mentioned from the d'aligre market....and...
key chains 5/1 euro...for the xmas tree inside silver bowl from vanves
six saucers for 1.5E (ALL, not each), and a lacquered wooden coaster, vanves, <1E

bottom tray from habitat, silver tray from zara home,pear compote jar from vanves (1E)
2 pillows from zara home, could have bought 2 million
some brass from vanves...the shiny little container is from zara home
notebooks from merci, and large chandelier bead from vanves
tin plates, d'aligre market
hand towels zara home
painting, art market in montparnasse
xmas ornaments from zara home

9 comments:

  1. You got some amazing stuff!! I just love Paris and I can't wait to go back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is watering! These are all such great finds! I want to go to Vanves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love everything!! Amazing finds as always!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. As my son would say - "oooooooh". And no, it doesn't help that you saw a ton of vintage educational bio charts in paris flea markets :) but thanx anyway. welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygosh, look at all these goodies!! I always trry not to go overboard when traveling, but when I was in Italy I came home with four pairs of shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that's quite the haul! I hope you show us your new clothes as well I'm dying to see what you picked up. Did you have to buy a new bag to bring it all home in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like great stuff! To be honest I usually don't buy very much when I'm in other countries. If I do I always want it to be stuff unique to the place that I can't buy at home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mouth is watering! These are all such great finds! I want to go to Vanves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like great stuff! To be honest I usually don't buy very much when I'm in other countries. If I do I always want it to be stuff unique to the place that I can't buy at home.

    ReplyDelete