Sunday, August 22, 2010

Office



A few simple (some backbreaking) changes...























We had the table (desk) in the storage room...(I painted it black earlier in the summer)...it fits much better here...we bought two four drawer malms today at ikea...the books were shoved into the hallway, we are building them a new home next weekend (bought the supplies today - thanks Dad!)...

sooooooooo not close to being done! Just getting warmed up!

p.s. I also hung four Ikea RIBBA frames in the hallway to inspire my DH to develop/enlarge some of his best  photos, (you can see two of the empty frames in the last picture)...I can't wait to see which photos he selects!  He is going to develop them in full color, because "black and white is overdone..." ha!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the malm drssers. They are so versatile. We have 3 malm {3 drawer) together as a console below our big screen tv in our family room. I love that it's closed storage to hide away all the dvd's, etc. I really love the leather chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I love the malm drssers. They are so versatile. We have 3 malm {3 drawer) together as a console below our big screen tv in our family room. I love that it's closed storage to hide away all the dvd's, etc. I really love the leather chair!

    ReplyDelete